Monday, May 19, 2008

What's the opposite of sunny?

Tonight when I went to shoot! I hadn't shot at all today because my hands were full! This afternoon we had rain and I officially had a sick baby. He was just snuggly and hot so I played full time mommy pillow. I headed out tonight to try and get some shots in but was only outside briefly before getting absolutely drenched. I wanted to stay out but I love my camera too much to put it through a rain storm! The last shot is driving home, at a light, I wanted to "rain" with my camera. There you go, camera rain by Lacey!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I don't know if you've ever seen any of the Harry Potter movies, but that first one reminds me of one of the scenes where Dumbledore puts out all the lights on the streets. Random thought- but pretty pictures.

Sorry you have a sick baby, but I know they are great cuddlers when they are that way. Hope he's better soon!

Robert said...

Lacey, I'm sorry your lil man is sick. I sure hope he's doing better today. You're a good mommy!

I had to revisit these pictures a few times. Although they seem to share the same theme - rain, the each have a unique quality. I love the down low angle on the second one. And I love the reflection of the lights off the ground. But there's something very attractive about the image that I can't quite put my finger on. I'll have to keep revisiting this one. The last one is fun. I love how you painted your lens with lights. Great stuff here Lacey. You're making me want to go out and shoot right now. Perhaps I will do some more night shooting after we put Lily down.