Saturday, May 17, 2008

I wanna shoot!

I woke up today and all I wanted to do was grab my camera and go shoot. It was a beautiful day and we finally decided to take a photo field trip to Nashville, Indiana. You really can't go wrong in Nashville. It is a charming little tourist town with great colors and textures- not to mention really nice people. My kids were somewhat cooperative, somewhat. . . as models. Caleb was very tired but cooperative in the sense that he willingly relaxed in his stroller. I even got brave enough to ask one of the "locals" if I could take his portrait! I can't even imagine the stories that are behind those eyes. Here you go, Nashville- through my lens.





















6 comments:

Vinicius Alvim said...

I loved you blog!
Please, visite my blogspot:
www.viniciusalvim.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Robert said...

Nashville through your eyes is a wonderful place. Thanks for taking us along on your photo field trip. I completely understand the "I wanna shoot" feeling. I live with it lately and fortunately have been able to fit it in. I have several favorites here but you don't make it easy to choose. I love the Tootsie Pops! Wonderfully composed. I love the picture of Isaac in front of the yellow door. Such a great capture of him. I really enjoyed to Coca Cola shots and the one of the town local. Doesn't it feel great to have gotten to shoot?

alli-gal said...

I have really enjoyed your photography....thanks for sharing!!!

Anna said...

You know...

I totally missed your blog! And I love your Nashville shots. We may end up moving there in a year or so.

Now I TOTALLY want to move there even more!

These are all wonderful...my faves???

The brick wall shots. I love a good brick wall!

Unknown said...

I love these! I was trying to go through and pick a favorite, but gave up because they're all wonderful! It's been fun to catch up on everything I've missed this past week as I've been without internet access!

Dave said...

Cool pics. Anthony looks so bad-ass in that one shot!!!