Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm BACK!

I'm so tired! What a beautiful and fun wedding. I was so thankful to have the opportunity to see a wedding photographer in action! Thank you Dave Ruegg for letting me watch, and shoot, over your shoulder. My main job this wedding was to make sure I shot the bride getting ready. My favorites are below. I also included some other shots I liked. I know now that if I ever get hired to shoot a wedding, I won't take my kids! No, I jest. We were there first as family and second as a photographer. I just wanted some experience and advice. I got both! Congratulations Adam and Anne.


















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I hope my first wedding shoot in July will be as successful as yours was!

Robert said...

Wow Lacey. These are incredible. Put these in a portfolio immediately. People pictures definitely are your thing. I'm quite impressed. These were well worth waiting for.

Anna said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! They look great and I am sure they will love them! I am shooting a wedding in Hawaii (MY FIRST) in less than two weeks and I am SO excited! :)