Saturday, April 26, 2008

Project Green- Take 5





I haven't forgotten about the project! I just had a little business to attend to. I was delighted to find this green construction truck on the same lot that my yellow trucks were on. The lighting today wasn't nearly as good but I'll take it. There was also an abandoned shopping cart with this lovely green seat belt! I was sure today that I was going to get in trouble for trespassing. The lot I was on is in a new subdivision and there were plenty of people about today. Luckily, the only trouble I encountered was the red dirt in my shoes!
P.S. If you haven't already, PLEASE with sugar on top, post your favorite photo back on my 100 post.

10 comments:

Jeanne Damoff said...

I love the first one of the rusty green hubcap.

Congrats on reaching 100 posts. I'll have to think about a favorite picture. There are way too many to choose from! I'll give it some thought, though, and see if I can choose one. :)

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Great shots! The first one make me feel like we are going to go for a whimsy ride to the past & future.

Grandma Beth said...

Lacey,
Don't have your email and asw you have not been on myspace for a few days. Saw you Mom Last night and today at Sarah's wedding. What a grand time we had and what a grandreunion with old friends.
You can see pictures of Sarah's rehersal dinner at www.melissajill.net.
Love you pictures of you beutiful family.Spencer showed up at our brunch today. Great to see him
The only thing missing was you.
Love you much

Grandma Beth said...

reading my previous note realize I am very tired!!!!

Mark said...

These are great perspectives of common items. Good captures.

Anna said...

Oh, this looks like something I would take and I LOVE it! :) This green has been so much fun to do and I have thoroughly enjoyed your images! I think we should host a project together...that would be fun!

Robert said...

Once again, fantastic captures. I love all the shades of green you found.

I posted my favorite(s) and linked to your 100th post.

Carletta said...

Love these!
I'm going to keep coming here even when Project Green ends tomorrow - I love your work and look forward to every visit.
I hope to post my favorite photos in honor of your 100th post on Thursday - I'll be sure to let you know.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Lacey: The rim shot (didnt mean that as a joke, no drum noise) is really cool. You were lucky to find that color for Project Green.

Anonymous said...

That engine block is far too shiny and clean to belong to the rig with that rusted wheel! How'd you do that?!