Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No project, just my day!

Let me introduce you to my preschool bike gang. They're a rough bunch, let me tell you!

If only my eyelashes looked like this:

We were at the park and I looked over at my friend and noticed that even while her sweet baby was sound asleep he was still holding on. I think that baby hands are one of the best things on the planet.
We ended our day at the fountain at IU. Caleb was absolutely mesmerized by it. When the wind would change direction he would get quite the spray of water- which he thought was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

Love how you used different angles. What a bunch of cuties!!

timtim said...

Beautiful shots. Looks like you had a lovely day. Caught up on your other looking through and PY shots too. They're great!