Monday, February 4, 2008

Just another manic Monday



This photo a day business is harder than I thought. Not actually taking the picture but remembering to pick up my camera in the first place. You see, unlike a full time photographer, right now I am also a full time mom and preschool teacher. Life is a little crazy sometimes. All the more reason to capture life when I can I suppose! I'm so ready to jump into warmer weather and start taking pictures outside again! I wanted to get out today but, alas, rain prevented me. It wasn't a nice welcoming spring rain either but a "let's be dull and gray" wintry rain. Yuck. Better luck tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Actual Joey Himself said...

You are doing a good job with the photo-a-day. It's a tough, personal assignment.

SarahDB said...

That is very sweet! I love that your posting photos everyday :)