Friday, February 8, 2008

And then there was sun!

I celebrated Chinese New Year today with my preschool class. We decorated, went to a fancy Chinese restaurant, made special dragons and even went on a loud parade. The sun was shining. That is the best sentence I've written in a LONG time. We even played at the park a little bit. May the sun be shining where you are! Winter will be over soon.

My husband is also enjoying the photography bug. He is excited to get my camera when I get my 5D! Here is a shot he took at the restaurant today.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Lacey it is Melissa (Taylor) Handforth. I saw you on Renee's blog, I hope you don't mind me writing on here. I just wanted to say hello. Your children are beautiful. Here is my blog www.handforthclan.blogspot.com
I will add you if you want. Enjoy your weekend! Melissa