Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A memory to share



I know, I know, I said I was going to post about my hubby. But I decided that you all know how much I adore him and because he is in a new job I would spare him some of the embarrassment that would come from my gushing! I was thinking this morning about these pictures that I took last month and knew that I wanted to share them with you. This was one of our last weeks in Bloomington. We were with dear friends and the kids were completely absorbed in their artwork. Everyone was happy and even Caleb was staying still and just enjoying exploring the chalk. It was peaceful. Yes, there were 6 children but you could hear the sound of the chalk on the sidewalk as they worked. It was beautiful and I tried my best not to disturb them as I lay on the grass to get these shots! These are moments I miss. And the people I miss. We love you guys and are thinking of you always.

2 comments:

DrillerAA said...

Kids and sidewalk chalk make a great combination. Whenever the grandcrew come over in the summer, sooner or later the driveway is filled with multi-color artwork.

Anna said...

Oh, I love the chalk and the flowers up top are so pretty!