Friday, August 15, 2008

Bella Pizzeria

I feel like I'm one step closer to settling in to a place when I find a good pizza place. But we didn't just find a "good" pizza place, we found a FANTASTIC pizza place! The pizza at Bella Pizzeria is the closest thing that we have found to New York pizza. Perfection! For the locals- it is near Princess Anne on Colley right in Ghent. If you are in the neighborhood or just swinging through- it is worth a visit.
This is what Caleb looks like until he actually has the pizza IN his mouth. The owner and staff have always been very friendly and Caleb just runs around. They even bring me ice cubes for their delicious Italian Wedding soup so I can cool it down instantly for the eager mouths of my children!
How about some pizza pie?!
Boxes lined up and waiting for piping hot pizzas. I'm pretty sure they deliver!
The pizza stands shiny and ready to serve.
All the good stuff just waiting for you.

And this is how the professionals do it. I wouldn't try this at home. Believe me, we have and dough in the face is not pleasant!


Thank you to Bella Pizzeria for letting me shoot! We have already been many times in our short time here and will be back many more!

1 comment:

Jeanne Damoff said...

Yum! You're making me hungry.

These are great shots. I especially like the crust-tossing series.