Sunday, October 26, 2008

Late night rambling. . .

Is it bad that I had to stop and think about my password?! That means that I have obviously been away for too long! I was in bed tonight thinking about photography and life in general and knew that I needed to be back on here a bit more- (Mom, and Ivanna, quit giving me a hard time it is keeping me up at night!) Life has been good here- just extremely busy. I love this time of year. The weather is ideal and the holidays are just around the corner- I can feel the excitement in the air. I have been busy second shooting with (the fabulous) Charlie Gunter for almost 2 months now. I have learned SO much and have had a phenomenal time! Weddings are amazing. I get lost in the romance, excitement, and colors of the day. I have had fun with my camera learning to tell the story of each day. What an exciting journey. I've also had the privilege of shooting some amazing families. I'm excited to share some of those shots with you.

I'm going to try and blog every day this week. Beyond that, no promises. To all of my family that check in- yes, we're still alive. Yes, I love and miss you more than I can EVER say. And yes, there is still a BB stuck in Isaac's ear! My dear blog land friends- I can't wait to catch up on your lives.

These shots are from a party at Isaac's school. I have so much to share but I'll try and pace myself so I don't overwhelm you!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Yay!!!! You've posted!!!!!! Glad you're back and I can't wait to see what pics you have to show us all!

Jeanne Damoff said...

Caramel apples! Yummmm.

Great shots and so nice to "see" you again. :)

Scott and Heather said...

Glad to see a post from you! Talk to you soon.