Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My giant scrapbook shoot

I was in charge of a bulletin board in the preschool hallway this month. It was supposed to have a "Christian Ed" theme. So I used the verse, "The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord". I knew that it NEEDED pictures so I shot some around the school and blew them up to 8 x 10. I then had a blast making a giant scrapbook page in the hall. Man, I miss scrapbooking! Maybe in another life and time! These were a few of the pictures I used- I'll try and get a picture of the finished product one of these days.








2 comments:

GrammaMary said...

I love your pictures Lacey. Great idea for a bulletin board!

DeLane aka the Dolphin Trainer said...

You are AMAZING at capturing the moment my friend! We love to look at your blog. Keep it up Lacey! Miss you. xxoo