Monday, September 15, 2008

Game night


We met up with some friends for a "Hurricane Hannah Party" a couple of weeks ago. The hurricane didn't touch us but we sure had a good time! Anthony and I remembered how much we enjoyed playing Scrabble and Phase 10. This last weekend we had the family over for a re-match. I'm trying to get my game a little better. Notice on the above board "repartee". That would be my husband. Womped us all with his double PhD! Used all of his letter tiles and placed it just right so that none of us had a chance! I'll get him one of these days!



Luckily, our kids get along fantastic and it actually allows us to have some adult time! Our little guys were even willing to share and play nice!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Fun!!! My cousins and I have had some pretty crazy Scrabble games over family vacations before.

DrillerAA said...

Great shots. Who won?

Anna said...

I love scrabble! And some great pictures! I hope you are doing well!!!

Anna said...

Missing you and your posts! Hope you get time to post soon!