Saturday, June 5, 2010

Show Off Your Photos on Facebook!

Dear Clients (Past, Present and Future),

I wanted you all to know that it's now easier than ever to share your photos on Facebook! With a few clicks, you can create a link to your photo gallery on my website. Here's how:

1.Go to your client gallery at www.laceylichiphotography.com

2.When you open your gallery, look in the top right corner and click the "Share" button, and from the drop down menu, click "Be Social."

3.This will open a new box, and at the top, choose which social network you want to use (twitter, facebook, friendfeed, or tumblr)--naturally you can choose multiple ones by repeating this step.

4.Follow the directions for logging in, and post your link! Notice as well that on the right you can choose a picture to be posted with the link.

Let me know if you have any questions--and look for me on facebook. I'll see you there!

Lacey

No comments: